OLF's Lab Cards Program
The Lab Card Program is a great way to fundraise for the Outdoor Lab Foundation. In particular, you can help pay for your loved one's Outdoor Lab fees.
You have two options to fundraise for your student's tuition: through King Soopers or Safeway. Please see below.
The King Soopers Lab Cards Program
1. Set up an account at King Soopers Community Rewards and choose Outdoor Lab Foundation as your "Community Rewards" organization. You're done!! You are now fundraising for the Outdoor Lab Foundation.
If you would like to fundraise on behalf of a specific student, continue below....
1. Register your student with the Outdoor Lab Foundation here.
2. During quarterly redemption weeks (dates below), take a screenshot of your account balance and send it to the Outdoor Lab Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will email you a reminder each quarter.
2021-2022 Redemption Weeks (for King Soopers Program only):
April 30, 2021 - May 7, 2021
July 31, 2021 - August 7, 2021
October 31, 2021 - November 7, 2021
January 31, 2022 - February 7, 2022
The Safeway Lab Cards Program
How to fundraise:
- Purchase a re-loadable gift card at outdoorlabfoundation.org, use it when you grocery shop or gas up.
- Keep re-loading your Safeway card to earn tuition money for your child's experience.
- Every time you load the card with funds, 4.5% of the amount goes to your student's Outdoor Lab fee.
If you have questions regarding fundraising for your student's Outdoor Lab tuition fee, please call the Foundation's office at 720-403-8241 or email email@example.com.