King Soopers Lab Cards Program
This page is for people utilizing the King Soopers Lab Cards/ Community Rewards Program to fundraise for a student or school. If you'd like to use tuition assistance through Safeway, click here.
If you're fundraising for the Outdoor Lab general fund or a specific school, skip to the bottom and fill out the form. If you are fundraising for a student's tuition fee, please read all of the information, fill out the form and submit. You must submit this form in order for us to track your student's tuition fee.
Steps to sign up for the King Soopers Lab Cards/ Community Rewards Program:
1. Fill out the form below.
2. Go to King Soopers.com to link your phone number to our organization under their "community rewards". If you don't have an account, click here. (a new page will open).
3. Be prepared to report your fundraising efforts to the Outdoor Lab Foundation during redemption weeks (dates below). Please note that information regarding redemption weeks will be sent to your email address on file. If you fail to present fundraising information during all four redemption weeks to the Outdoor Lab Foundation, the OLF is not responsible for reporting your student's tuition fundraising balance to your local school.
2021-2022 Redemption Weeks:
April 30, 2021 - May 7, 2021
July 31, 2021 - August 7, 2021
October 31, 2021 - November 7, 2021
January 31, 2022 - February 7, 2022
Important Things to Note:
- We are unable to estimate how much each family will receive each quarter.
- Under the program, .5% of your contribution will go to Outdoor Lab Foundation to cover administrative costs.
- Under the King Soopers Program, you are unable to fundraise for two student's Outdoor Lab tuition fees at the same time. You can only fundraise for one student at a time. If you plan to fundraise for two students in the future, please give us a call at 720-403-8241.
If you're ready to get started, please fill out the form below.