Impact Students By Purchasing Or Donating Supplies
Over 6,000 students pass through our Outdoor Lab sites each year, and often students don't have access to or forget particular gear for their week-long mountain excursion. We strive to keep an extensive gear closet to make sure kids have everything they need. However, often we need to replace many of these items due to wear and tear. Moreover, the nature of some things, like sunscreen and underwear, requires us to keep refilling our stock. See below for our current list of needs.
Outdoor Lab Needs:
- Adult medium or children's large winter/ waterproof/ water-resistant gloves
- Waterproof/ water-resistant hiking boots: sizes 4.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5 and 8
- Underwear for girls - size med/large child and women's small/medium women's **must be new**
- Sweatpants/Warm Pants for girls - size 10-12, 14, 16 child and 4-6, 8-10 women.
- 32-ounce water bottles/Nalgene bottles.
When supporters purchase these "smaller" items for us, it allows us to focus on the "bigger" stuff, like programming and ensuring all Jeffco students get to attend Outdoor Lab.
Thank you for your continued support: we're grateful for every single item purchased!